We at Aspen Crown Solicitors specialise in helping asylum claimants from across the world fleeing persecution on accounts of their political beliefs, religion, race, nationality, or membership of a particular social group. We have been successfully representing numerous asylum claimants from Vietnam who have an objective and well-founded fear of persecution as:
- Members of Viet Tan political party
- Followers of Pure Hao Hoa Buddism
- Members of the Hmong community
- Gay, Lesbian, and transgender
- Victims of Human trafficking, modern slavery, and prostitution. We assist and represent unaccompanied asylum-seeking children and deal with disputes relating to their age assessment.
Contact us today at 01206 489 077 to discuss and help you with your asylum claim.