We understand that the cost of legal services is an important consideration for our clients. At Aspen Crown Solicitors we work as efficiently as possible without compromising on quality. By focusing on the key issues right from the start we can ensure that our clients get value for money.
In most cases, we are able to provide an agreed fee quote. These fees are based on the standard work required in most cases which includes:
- Attending clients,
- taking instructions, discussing circumstances in detail to explore and ascertain the most suitable application
- Considering documents, advising about and requiring further evidences [where needed]
- Providing advice on merits, timelines, and outcome of an application under relevant Immigration Rules, EEA Regulations and Nationality Law
- Preparing statements of the case (if necessary)
- Preparing and submitting an application
The work in the Immigration Department will normally be conducted by a qualified Solicitor or an accredited caseworker from the Law Society. These caseworkers can be assisted by a paralegal or trainee solicitor.
Please note that if the matter is complex then our fees usually will be the higher end of the range. For straightforward matters (such as those where the evidence is promptly provided and does not involve lengthy correspondence between parties), the lower end will usually be quoted.