Call us to book an in-person consultation and be a step closer to finding solution to your legal problem
INITIAL DIAGNOSTIC CONSULTATION
During our initial diagnostic consultation, we will ensure that we have fully understood your circumstances, the legal issue (s) involved and your expectations.
- We will listen to you carefully and review any documents with an expert eye.
- We will then assess your available options and advise on the best strategy to achieve your expectations with a realistic estimate of costs at competitive rates.
- We will ensure that our advice is clear, concise and tailored to your particular circumstances and needs.
- Your case will receive careful attention and preparation at all times.
- We will be accessible throughout your case and it will be the responsibility of a solicitor who will use all his/her expertise to secure you the best possible results.
The consultation fees is between £100-200 for 30-60 mins.
FAQ: Do You Give Free Consultations?
No. At Aspen Crown Solicitors, we won’t just tell you whether we’ll take the case, or rush you into instructing us. We give you all the information and tools you need to make an informed decision for yourself – no pressure or sales pitches. We’ll discuss the costs and benefits associated with pursuing particular course of action and explain why that course is in your best interest. We devote the utmost attention and care to our existing clients, and we want to do the same for you. If your case has no merits, we’ll help you understand why, and discuss what other options might be available to you.
If you do not wish to pay for a consultation, you can still complete our online enquiry form. We’ll review your details and let you know via email if it’s something we can help with. This option does not include an explanation of the law, suggested strategies, or legal advice.